Friday, May 22, 2009

Smart People

Over the past several weekends our family has traveled far and wide to watch those we love graduate with advanced degrees. This means that I now have the least amount of education when compared to my husband, brother, sister-in-law, and cousin. Hmph. Makes me feel like there's a lot I don't know that they now know and maybe I need to go back to school. Hmmm...no, I don't want to do that, not right now anyway. I think I will take a photography class next fall semester at PSU (what a free-spirited thing to do...take a class that won't get me closer to a degree, who would have thought). My little bro commented (in an effort to make me feel better) that I have a doctorate degree in motherhood. Wouldn't I be better at this if I had a doctorate??? I feel like I am "winging it" on most days! But, with all that said, I am still very content with the honorary degree I earn daily seeing the world through the eyes of my kiddos.

Congratulations to Uncle Bubba who graduated from Dallas Theological Seminary with his Master's of Pastoral Counseling degree.


















Uncle Bubba and Aunt Vicky (who are expecting the arrival of Baby Girl Ezell ANYTIME now!)


Congratulations to Aunt Shannie who graduated from Pittsburg State University with her Master's in School Counseling.













Aunt Shannie and Sammie after graduation

Oh - and Batman stopped by the house the other day too...never a dull moment here.

No comments: