Friday, May 8, 2009

Our New Home

Well after a whole heck of a lot of negotiating (I mean it is a buyers market right?)...we finally have a contract on our new home in Pittsburg. We move in June 1. Whew...so glad we don't have to sleep in our van with three kids, two dogs and a one obese cat.


As I update our blog today the kids are sleeping peacefully...in our bed...how does that happen? I always said, no way would I be taken advantage of and be forced to share my bed with my kids. But somehow when Nicholas stumbles in sometime between 2am and 4am my willpower is lacking. And when Natalie starts to cry at 5am I am usually just quick to grab her out of her crib before she wakes up Naomi. However, I now realize that the days of my kids wanting to "snuggle" with me will probably be over sooner than I want or expect. So I am happy and content to have them here with me while it lasts...

We are headed off to watch Uncle Bubba (my brother) graduate from Dallas Theological Seminary this weekend! I am sure we will post pictures once we return.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I was so excited to find your blog! Congrats on the new house!